JBL Manado DARK 3L
- Perfect for the plant care in freshwater aquariums. Its porous structure promotes the growth of roots. Suitable for digging fish
- Nutrient buffer with high iron content. Is capable of storing excess nutrients, to release them again when needed. The high iron content is absorbed by plant roots
- Activates the soil flora by motivating the quick and effective colonisation of beneficial ground bacteria. This inhibits the growth of unwanted algae, reducing the work-load on the filter and ensuring crystal-clear water
- Accentuates the beauty of the fish: its dark-brown tone highlights their colours and combines with the green and red tones of the aquatic plants to create a harmonious appearance
- Ready-to-use substrate which needs to be rinsed once in tap water before use. Available in various packaging sizes
Content: 3 lGraining: 1,5-2,5 mm
Successful plant care:
The natural substrate activates the soil flora and is ideal for plant care. The nutrient buffer with battery effect (releases nutrients until it is depleted and can be reloaded through new fertilisation) is water-neutral and round-shaped. As a result it is ideally suited for digging fish species such as cat fish and loaches.
Combination with long-term nutrient substrate:
A supplement with JBL ProFlora AquaBasis plus as long-term nutrient substrate with JBL Manado Dark as a covering layer guarantees luxuriant plant growth even for very demanding plants.
Rinse briefly with lukewarm tap water before use to remove any abrasion rubbed off during transport.
The right amount of substrate: length (cm) x width (cm) : 200 = litres substrate with 5 cm thicknessArt. no.:6703500EAN Code:4014162670359Content:3 lGraining:1,5-2,5 mmVolume packaging:3.900 lGross weight:2485.000 gNet weight:2460 gWeight factor:0Size(l/h/w):320/40/310 mm
Review and collect 3 points.
Write Your Own Review